Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

UCCX 10.6. If I have an XML file like this: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" ?> <COLORS>  <COLOR ID='1'>red</color>  <COLOR ID='2'>green</color>  <COLOR ID='3'>blue</color></COLORS> How can I get the total number of COLOR elements under COLO...

bgardner by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here's what I'm attempting to do, if someone would be so kind as to explain exactly how to script this: FUNCTIONALITY OVERVIEW: UCCX passes location information to a web service.  The web service pings the location to obtain network status, then pass...

We have a UCCX callback queue that prompts the user to speak their name for the callback.  The sound files created by script are treated as prompts and tend to clog up the system (both the internal informix DB and the file system). There does not app...

Hello, Let me know if we buy new UCCX then we will get Finesse Server facility with in UCCX bundled with BE6000 or we have to propose separate server also let me know is Premium licenses required for each IVR port or Port license in enough? Anand

Running Finesse 10.5. Using IE 10 and have accepted certs. Seem  to be having issues putting agents in Not Ready. it will not allow the agents to place themselves in Not Ready. Anyone have issues with this? Thanks, Paul.

Dear Cisco Folks, I need your advice please on generating a report in cuic 9.1.1 that will capture all calls made or received by an agent. We have a CDR reporting  system where we normally run this report but we have a requirement to few columns in ...