cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Urgent help: All agents cannot pick the call agent after service level seconds (updated from 10 to 15 sec)updated on CSQ

barry florence
Level 1
Level 1

UCCX Verion 8.5

Need urgent help

All agents cannot pick the incoming calls,after service level seconds (updated from 10 to 15 sec)updated on CSQ.  I have reverted back the seconds, still the agents cannot pick the call.  It is ring the IVR, caller can hear the IVR prompt, never reach the agent.  Could you please anyone please help on this

Thanks

2 Replies 2

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

have the agent log out and log back in.

Also, "never reach the agent": can you please turn on reactive debugging, place a call, and watch what's happening.

Also, logs would be helpful, can you please download them and post them to this topic.

Thanks.

G.

Hi Gergely,

Thanks for your reply on this, i can see as you said it is never reaching the agent.  then i know the agents didn't have right level skills to take the call.  I think when i changed the service level, somehow it has changed the competency level on the CSQ from 3 to 5, on some CSQs it has removed the competency level.  Once i change the competency level from 5 to 3 it helped to solve the issue.  I am not sure why it changed the competency level in csq although i just changed the servicelevel on that CSQ.