Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VXML BackUp

Hi , 

I am trying to back up VXML folder and wav files from CVP to remote location.

other than just copy/paste, is there any faster way to do the task that anyone can suggest. 

Any help will be really appreciated.

Thank you Everyone

Shreyash 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi 

I used One drive to back up all the data. Any of the FTP client wasn't working faster than that. 

Thanks

Shreyash

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

I wouldn't worry about backing up the VXML application as long as you have the source code. Backing up the media could be added to a Windows process, but I wouldn't do this but maybe once a week.

david

Hi David

Thanks for your reply. We are planing to upgrade the system. So we are
taking this backup for a safe side.

Thanks
Shreyash

Hi 

I used One drive to back up all the data. Any of the FTP client wasn't working faster than that. 

Thanks

Shreyash

You might also back up the following folders from the VXML Server:
VXMLServer/common/lib - there may be custom jar files containing custom elements.
VXMLServer/Tomcat/conf/context.xml may have been customized if you're doing DB connections.
VXMLServer/Tomcat/lib - may have custom 3rd party jar files for DB and other custom functions.
Perhaps if you sort by date in those folders you'll be able to determine if anything was added after the initial installation or patches.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: