Views
Helpful
Replies

Waiting time report in Historical Reports tool

skirk1983
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I'm looking for a report over caller waiting time. I can't mange to find such report in the Cisco Unified CCX Historical Reports tool. What shoul I look for?

Best regards

Kristian

3 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Tanner Ezell
Level 4
Level 4

Kristian,

You can get a report on individual queue times on a per call basis by utilizing the "Detailed Call CSQ Agent" and the "Detailed Call by Call CCDR" reports.

Again, these report on individual calls. For any other information you'll need to comission a custom report.

Thanks

Tanner

Tanner Ezell www.ctilogic.com

View solution in original post

kbenoit33
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Kristain,

Regarding the "How can one call, go to two different agents" question. It's been our experience the call was "RONA'd" by one of the agents. From looking at your report, most likely those with a ring time of 10 seconds. If you check their AGENT STATE DETAIL report I highly suspect you'll see the 32763 reason code.

Keith

Kristian,

Keith is correct, by default the Select Resource step has a 10 second timeout, wherein if the agent does not answer the phone in that timespan it will take back that call and offer to the next available agent.

So wherever you see a ring time of 10 seconds and a talk time of 0 you can be assured the call was not delivered to the agent.

6 Replies 6

Tanner Ezell
Level 4
Level 4

Kristian,

You can get a report on individual queue times on a per call basis by utilizing the "Detailed Call CSQ Agent" and the "Detailed Call by Call CCDR" reports.

Again, these report on individual calls. For any other information you'll need to comission a custom report.

Thanks

Tanner

Hi Tanner

Thanks that is what we need. However I have a question to the report itself.

Please see attached screenshot.

How can one call, go to two different agents? In the attached file there are three examples. One call goes to two different agents at the exact same time. "Queue Time" is the same but not the "Ring Time". How come?

And have I understand it correctly that "Queue Time" is how long a caller has waited and "Ring Time" is how long a call rings at a agent?

Thanks in advanced.

Kristian

Kristian,

Keith is correct, by default the Select Resource step has a 10 second timeout, wherein if the agent does not answer the phone in that timespan it will take back that call and offer to the next available agent.

So wherever you see a ring time of 10 seconds and a talk time of 0 you can be assured the call was not delivered to the agent.

kbenoit33
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Kristain,

Regarding the "How can one call, go to two different agents" question. It's been our experience the call was "RONA'd" by one of the agents. From looking at your report, most likely those with a ring time of 10 seconds. If you check their AGENT STATE DETAIL report I highly suspect you'll see the 32763 reason code.

Keith

Hi guys,

Thanks I understand it now the Call Start Time and End Time is the total time for the call, and therefore the call can have been connected to several agents. So I'm with you now

One last question. What does "Abandoned calls" means? Is it unanswered calls or?

Kristian

There are two different types of Abandonded calls that you will see in reports. The first is an Application abandon call. Eseentially this is a call that comes in to your application, does it's treatment but is ended without the caller being marked as handled. This could be due to say, a redirect out of the system or the caller terminating abruptly.

The second is a Contact Service Queue abandoned call. This is fairly straight forward, when a call enters the queue but terminates prior to being handled by an agent the call is marked abandoned.

Some things to watch out for:

I see this a lot, using the Call Redirect step without the Set Contact Info Step (marking the call as handled).

Having a voicemail opt out in queue, say someone is waiting in queue for 10 minutes and you give them the option to leave a voicemail then terminate the call.

Any time you manually terminate the caller, depending on circumstances and your script, you should mark the call as handled.

Lastly, you may want to catch on ContactInactiveException. Wherein you can do some logic to determine if you want to mark the call as handled or not.

HTH

Tanner