cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

wav file not working

ciscoforum
Level 1
Level 1

IPCC 4.0x. Noticing that it seems the script doesn't pickup the wav file if I put a wave file manually under the wfavvid/prompt/user/en_US. Instead it works if I use prompt management tool under the craadmin. Is this the only way? in IPCC 3.x both worked. Thanks

4 Replies 4

dwolgast-i
Level 1
Level 1

In CRS 4.x, prompts are actually loaded into the repository, just like scripts were in previous versions. That's why scripts have to be uploaded using the Admin web page.

markus.thelen
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

if you upload the files via prompt management and you create a folder there - does this folder after that also "physicaly" exist on the CRS server and have the wav files in it?

Prompt upload is not working for me... :-(

If I do it manually on the CRS Server itself, it is fine.

Any ideas?

You must use prompt management.

Why not working: are you sure you are using the correct codec?

wav files should be converted to G.711 u-law if you are using the default setup.

Hi,

thank you for your input.

Well, I tried to use prompt management... But it did not work on my system. I compared with another system in my lab and found out that even the path for the user prompts is missing in my cluster. So prompt management can?t "replicate" the wav?s from Repository to harddisk...

So maybe a problem with the installation. :-( Just wanted to make sure I have not to do this manually by design. And as I found out on my second system I shouldn?t have to...

Kind Regards from Hamburg,

Markus