Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Web Chat Incompatible view

Hi All,

Please I need your assist to avoid this issue as below,

We published a Web Chat that deployed by Cicso Social Miner integrated with UCCX.

The issue on compatibility view in IE.11 related to the check box in "display intranet sites in compatibility view";

- If the box is checked the issue will happen as the form will not show correctly

a. Name, Email is truncated

b. Logo hasn't appeared

c. Chat doesn't initaited.

- But if the box unchecked the issue will go and the form will appear correctly.

Please advise us to fix this thing.

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ahmed,

Out of the box we provide a bare bone HTML code snippet which is integrated into the customer website.

However some customers like to use the web chat APIs for far more customized experience.

If this implementation is not based on the web chat APIs and using only the HTML code provided, please contact TAC and they can help raise a defect post initial investigation. There are no existing defect with this kind of complaint.

Thanks

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

snandi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is this the end consumer side interface?

Can you please provide the CCX solution version?

If this turns out to be a bug, then I will have to ask you to reach out to TAC for support.

Thanks

Shantanu

Yes it is the customer side.

Social Miner and UCCX versions 11

If this is bug, How I can confirm its exist bug or add new one?

Ahmed,

Out of the box we provide a bare bone HTML code snippet which is integrated into the customer website.

However some customers like to use the web chat APIs for far more customized experience.

If this implementation is not based on the web chat APIs and using only the HTML code provided, please contact TAC and they can help raise a defect post initial investigation. There are no existing defect with this kind of complaint.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: