Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WebView Real time report confusion

Hi All,

I ahve customer who is generating the real time reports in ICM slecting the Agnet by SkilGroup Real Time report. Now as per reports they are claiming their agents are sitting Idle while there are lots of calls in Queues and when they generate the reports of Agent stastistics weird value comes up in report. It shows Agent's Active Skill Group is "Not Applicable" and Direction is also "Not Applicable" while the agent is in Ready state and there are calls in Queue.

attached is the screen shot of one report.

4 Replies 4

Hello,

Is this what is really happeneing or they have noticed it from th reports ?

What is the ICM version?

Amer

infact this is not the issue i read the Web View Reporting guide and found this is normall behavior when Agent is Idle and in Ready mode his status will be like this, but the question arises why are they in idle state more than a minute while there are calls in Queue.

by the way they just noticed this from reports and the same i asked them and still waiting for their reply.

ICM version: 7.5.8

CVP: 7.0.2

Amer, i confirmed from customer this is happening in real.

I checkd the script and foudn that there are lots of calls passgin through "Q To SG Node" failur option but we are sending call back to same Node again to Re-Queue the calls. now the question is why is this happening while the Agents are picking calls with the RNA time out. Any idea what else could be the issue.