Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! UCCX Skills

When we view Agents in the Cisco Supervisor Desktop app, Agents with a skill level below 5 don't show up in the Voice CSQ- Detail pane of CSD. So how does skill level control the views in CSD and is there a setting to adust so Agents show up in the V...

Hi,I got couple fo questions wrt UCCX1. Is it possible to have  some agents do email only and  some agents voice only?If so what are the limitations or dependencies 2.IF 1 is feasible, how would the tech screens of agents doing email only look like.C...

Dear NetPro gurus,I have a customer who has recently purchased brand new Cisco CUCM 8.0.   And together with the package,  I have a PAK for CCX-80-NEW-STD-UWL (CCX 8.0 NEW STANDARD for UWL) However, when i tried to install the CCX 8.0 CD that came fr...

huntlee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi TeamI'm writing a script that uploads a prompt to 2 different IVRs in an Enterprise 7.5(8) environmentI'm stuck with either the write step "Y:\\Prompts\specialPrompt.wav" (where Y is a shared drive on a different IVR) or the Upload Prompt step aga...

HiHas anyone had any experience with configuring the SIP Dialer for g.729? As far as I have seen the is no configuration on the dialer yet the service provider states that the dialer is trying to negotiate g.711 where as the whole IP telephony networ...

rhobab by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UCCX licensing

I know that agents are licensed based on concurrency, but I need to confirm that a workstation running the Supervisor Desktop AND the Agent Desktop (both required to gain visibility into queues, perform barges/intercepts, etc.) still only counts as o...