cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

what kind of license required for Cisco SocialMiner and how we can check the license of SocialMiner?

Mukesh Singh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

anyone has idea,what kind of license required for Cisco SocialMiner and how we can check the license of SocialMiner?

Regards,

Mukesh

11 Replies 11

HI Mukesh,

Actually when you use UCCX Premium seats then you have the right to use SocialMiner, you don't license the SocialMiner perse.

HTH

Gabriel

Hi Gabriel,

It is for any socialminer version compatibility with the UCCX?

for example: I have uccx version 9.0.2 with Premium seats, then I can to install social miner 10.0.

Guillermo

Hi Guillermo,

According to the compatibility matrix, you can use Socialminer:

• 9.0.1.10000-10
  • 10.0.1.10000-9

Here is the compatibility matrix link:

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Unified_CCX_Software_Compatibility_Matrix_for_9.0(2)

Please rate helpful posts.

Gabriel.

Gabriel,

Where I get to download the socialminer 10.0.1.10000-9?

In cisco page I dont get any version booteable

SocialMiner software available on CCO is bootable.

Sorry, but the current 10.x versions are not bootable on CCO. You need a contact and order an upgrade/media kit via the PUT tool. 

Sorry, not sure about 10.0 but 10.5 is bootable.

Hmm, you might want to check, for all 10.x images they are only upgrade images on CCO and not bootable install images. Maybe the bootable images were pulled. 

Hi TODD BERNARD,

I have a active contract but I don't understand how to get  the socialminer booteable file via Put.

Could help me to get this file?

Go into the PUT tool. ( https://tools.cisco.com/gct/Upgrade/jsp/index.jsp )

Put in your contract number, and click on the advance radio button. 

Click continue. 

You should see a list of product upgrades you can order. In that list there should be part numbers CCEH-SMMEDIA90-K9= and CCEH-SM-V100-K9=.  Enter the quantity of 1 on part you need, version 9 or version 10. Complete the order and you should receive a sales order number via email. Along with an edelivery notification to access the order in about 24-48 hours. You can then click on the link to access the order and download the software. 

Hope this helps. 

Todd

Muchas gracias TODD BERNARD

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: