cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Where is ElementAPI documentation?

Quigath
Spotlight
Spotlight

I can't seem to find a link to the ElementAPI documentation: com.audium.server.session.ElementAPI.

Right now, I'm specifically looking for the definition of the input parameters for VoiceElementData.getElementDataType.

Can someone please point me to a web link for the documentation?

Using Call Studio 11.6 if that matters.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

janinegraves
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi Brent, You should be able to find that documentation in the javadocs on your VXMLServer in the folder named VXMLServer/docs/javadocs/

Double-click index.html to view the javadocs in a web browser.

Then in the javadocs left-bottom panel (All Classes) select VoiceElementData class -
Then search thru the center panel for GetElementDataType (see picture).
This returns an int - which you can compare to a constant stored in VoiceElementData.PD_STRING (or VoiceElementData.PD_FLOAT or VoiceElementData.PD_BOOLEAN or VoiceElementData.PD_INT)

jdoc.JPG

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

janinegraves
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi Brent, You should be able to find that documentation in the javadocs on your VXMLServer in the folder named VXMLServer/docs/javadocs/

Double-click index.html to view the javadocs in a web browser.

Then in the javadocs left-bottom panel (All Classes) select VoiceElementData class -
Then search thru the center panel for GetElementDataType (see picture).
This returns an int - which you can compare to a constant stored in VoiceElementData.PD_STRING (or VoiceElementData.PD_FLOAT or VoiceElementData.PD_BOOLEAN or VoiceElementData.PD_INT)

jdoc.JPG

Too bad it's not available freely online. Javadoc is supposed to be!

Maybe someone from Cisco can post the javadocs for 11.5 or 11.6 online -

they're not very large.

Quigath
Spotlight
Spotlight

In case anyone needs this later: I found the javadocs on devnet. They're not hosted but distributed as a zip file.

https://developer.cisco.com/site/customer-voice-portal/documents/custom-elements/

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: