Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Publicaciones del foro

I am sending URL to the social miner server as using an ECC. You can see the contents of the ECC below, name=test@abc.com&title=275&variable_cv_5=test@abc.com&mediaAddress=%2B46727002855&variable_cv_1=%E3%83%86%E3%82%B9%E3%83%88&variable_user_user.EC...

Hello,I am new on cisco call studio. I want to create one java custom code that calls rest service and  want to use this code in cisco call studio application.Please let me know the steps for creating above scenerio. If you guys have some sample exam...

HI ,We have an application developed using Call studio 11.6. We see application resulting in below exception:The error was: A built-in element encountered an exception of type com.audium.server.AudiumException. Connection reset by peer: socket write ...

rpeddi29 por Level 1
  • 1636 Visitas
  • 7 respuestas
  • 0 Útil

Good afternoon, I'm investigating a bit about how I can add a column to a live report, what I want to do is add an additional column to the ones I already have, to show the time that each agent takes in a certain state.I was looking on youtube and in...

I'm new to Finesse development. It would be great if someone could explain the questions below.1. How the finesse desktop checks whether the finesse server is reachable? Will it ping the server at regular intervals of time?2. Does XMPP Notifications ...

sghss214 por Level 1
  • 620 Visitas
  • 1 respuestas
  • 0 Útil

Subject :-1) VXML application hotevent  "connection.disconnect.hangup" causes infinite loop , Comprehensive Model , CVP 11.6 along with VVB.We have a Observation , when we catch HotEvent "connection.disconnect.hangup" in vxml application, it catches ...