Views
Helpful
Replies

Who changed agent state in Cisco Finesse

Mohamed.Sherif
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everyone,

We have UCCE 12.6 with Finesse . We need a way to identify who has changed the agent status in Cisco Finesse.

Regards,

M.Sherif

8 Replies 8

Armen Sargsyan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, CUIC reports ?, 
Agent State Trace Historical or Recent State History

Hi, are you talking about if the agent was set to Not Ready for instance? If so, you sohuld see that in the Not Ready reports with code 999, here's a link about it. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/finesse/finesse_1251/admin/guide/cfin_b_1251-administration-guide/cfin_b_1251-administration-guide_chapter_0110.html#reference_DA919E953FB4F73AD9CA3A35542D5158 

Mohamed.Sherif
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks guys for the response. Yes we can get not ready reasons from the report.

But we need to know the supervisor ID who forced the agent to Not ready, which is not available in the reports. I believe this is available in Cisco Finesse logs. but is there a simple way to get it

Not that I am aware of in the database that you could report on, but if anyone else has other information maybe they can post it here. You not just want to know that it was a supervisor that changed agent A's state, you want to know it was supervisor B who did it vs. supervisor C, correct?

Jerrytech1
Level 1
Level 1

Try this report:

Multichannel/Queue Management Audit Trail report

Hi @Jerrytech1 , is that a UCCX report or one for CCE ? The original poster is using UCCE.

UCCX. Sorry, I missed that

Armen Sargsyan
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I find in UCCE reports:
Stock | Intelligence Center Admin | Audit Trail
Stock | Intelligence Center Admin | Group Access Detail
Stock | Intelligence Center Admin | Resource Ownership and Access

But who has changed the agent status in Cisco Finesse I don't find.