cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

why is finesse is process CORS calls (HTTP Options)

plukka
Level 1
Level 1

We have built custom app using Finesse Rest APIs and it is deployed in AWS. we are observing 200/202 response for CORS (HTTP Options) Calls from Finesse Rest API (GET/POST/PUT HTTP Methods). But in Finesse server logs we have observed HTTP options calls are getting processed at server level and message is "%CCBU_http-apr-8445-exec-420-3-UNKNOWN_REQUEST_METHOD: %[method_name=OPTIONS]: An unknown request method was used." Can you please let us know why is it happening?

we are using UCCE 11.6

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I got confirmation from the Finesse team that the line you see in the logs is just a logging bug. So, let me know if you are actually having issues making the REST API requests or if you are just concerned due to the log you see.

Thanx,

Denise

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Can you please give more information? Is the REST API request actually working? Or is the Finesse server rejecting them due to that error in the log. How are you making your REST request with CORS. Have you tried to make the REST request using postman?

Thanx,

Denise

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I got confirmation from the Finesse team that the line you see in the logs is just a logging bug. So, let me know if you are actually having issues making the REST API requests or if you are just concerned due to the log you see.

Thanx,

Denise

Thanks for the update. We are not having issues with API.

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Great. You can just ignore that line in the logs.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: