Views
Helpful
Replies

Workflows in Cisco EIM v4.3

lohjintiam
Level 4
Level 4

Hi all,

Do you have if the product (standalone not integrated with ICM) supports the following

a) Would a single queue be able to consist of activities that are automatically (true branch) routed to agents and activities that are manually (false branch) pulled by agents?

b) Can the SLA be set to start only from the next business day if the emails arrives after a particular time (say 5pm but business hour is 9am-6pm)? Say the SLA is set to 2 hours, if the email arrives at 530pm the 2 hours should only start at 9am the next day.

c) Can the SLA be set to a fixed time (say 7pm regardless of any other business hour)

Thanks!

-JT-

3 Replies 3

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

(a) If EIM is not integrated to ICM, it cannot push emails to target agents.

(b) To deal with the SLA, one sets up the Calendar and defines the Business Hours. I believe it doesn't do anything but control th e SLA, so set your Business Hours to close at 5pm, even though you are open to 6pm.

(c) Not sure what you mean. I'm tempted to say no.

Regards,

Geoff

(b) So if I set the business calendar to 9am-6pm, agents will still receive emails after 6pm?

(c) To clarify, say my normal SLA is +2 hours and the email is received at 5pm so my SLA will expire at 10am the next business day. But it this is an important email / fulfil certain condition, can i set it to have a 'fixed' at 7pm (which is past the 6pm calender setting).

(d) Another scenario would be email is received at 530-545pm and I want it to only start SLA (2 hours) calculation the next business day. So in this case, it should expire at 11am the next business day instead fo 1030-1045am

Thanks!

-JT-

(b) So if I set the business calendar to 9am-6pm, agents will still receive emails after 6pm?

(c) To clarify, say my normal SLA is +2 hours and the email is received at 5pm so my SLA will expire at 10am the next business day. But it this is an important email / fulfil certain condition, can i set it to have a 'fixed' at 7pm (which is past the 6pm calender setting).

(d) Another scenario would be email is received at 530-545pm and I want it to only start SLA (2 hours) calculation the next business day. So in this case, it should expire at 11am the next business day instead fo 1030-1045am

(b) My understanding is that the business calendar is only going to affect the SLA calculation, not activity delivery.

(c) I would say no.

(d) Again, I would say no.

I believe the system is just a simple one.

Regards,

Geoff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: