Views
Helpful
Replies

Workforce Optimizer - Licensing question

Darren Lynn
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi All,

I have a few questions about WFO and in particular licensing for AQM and CR.

1. If i purchase the AQM license (with the PRE lic) does the AQM licene include CR, or do i need to include the CR licenses also?

2. Upgrading an existing UCCX 7.0 ENH user to 8.5 PRE user with AQM and CR capabilities, what would be the SKU's

Cheers

Darren                 

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
If i purchase the AQM license (with the PRE lic) does the AQM licene include CR, or do i need to include the CR licenses also?

There are three licensing levels of the same product: Compliance Recording (CR), Quality Management (QM) and Advanced Quality Management (AQM). Each includes more functionality than the one before it but you are not required to use that functionality. For example, if you purchase a QM license it will record calls for that user just as the CM license does. It also entitles that user for QA measurement but you don't have to score those calls. Likewise, if you buy AQM it adds the ability to do screen recording but you're not required to do so.

2. Upgrading an existing UCCX 7.0 ENH user to 8.5 PRE user with AQM and CR capabilities, what would be the SKU's

The Ordering Guides can assist you with this question.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Hi Jonathan,

thanks for the response.

Just to clarify with an example.

I have a Contact Centre of 20 staff, all staff require call recording and Quality Management on each staff member.

I could then purchase 20 x Premium licenses and 20 x AQM licenses, as the licenses tier i wouldnt requirement the purchase the CR licenses?

I worked out the upgrade option, there isnt a direct upgrade path to the AQM from a version 7 ENH license, you have to upgrade the ENH to a PRE license and then addon the AQM or CR license.

Cheers

Darren

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: