Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

If I already have an Exception handler which handles contactinactive exceptions at the start of my script, what is the purpose of the boolean value called "Aborting" on the Get Contact Info Step. I am trying to identify how this attribute could be pu...

Hi.actually i'm designing a customer solution, and they require as mandatory the "One-Button Login" feature for end users. the question is does this feature works with cisco ip phones 6961? i'm planning to group operators (9 of them) into a queue ins...

Hello,My company wants that I process the call in diferent ways depending of the "called number" is mean depending if the call comes from Spain or From England.on the IPCC there is some way that the "called number" can i get it into a variable?.Norma...

Hello everybody. We use CUCM 7, UCCX 7.I have an issue with distributing inbounds calls. There is "longest available" distribution but sometimes two agent's phones become ring at once, then both agents answer the call and at the end they have three-w...

Resolved! ucce 7.5.8

Hello I need help!What version of internet explorer supports Webview?What versions of database support for CTI integrations UCCE?What are the PC requirements for machines that will support the agents and supervisors of CTI Toolkit.Thanks

I have agents that I recently added into CallManager that show up under Resources in RmCm, but they get an error that their ID is not found when trying to log into CAD. When trying to manually synchronize directory services, I receive an error: "CDA...

tcapo by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a help desk department currently using hunt group, But now the supervisor wants reporting. I set them up on our CCX system, but now is asking for reporting and still ring all the phones when a call comes in. is this even possible and if so, ho...

Hi All,I am running a cluster of 02 UCCX servers version 5.02. Suddenly since one week ago the subcriber is no more able to boot. I first install the windows server 2003 standard Edition on it, but when I began the installation of the CRS software, t...

Hello,I'm attempting to create a stored procedure in order to format data for a custom report. I'm currently using both RazorSQL and AGS Server Studio, but neither one seems to allow me to upload stored procedures to the 'db_cra' database on the UCCX...

Hi,Running UCCX 8.5.1 in HA mode.The Supervisor can manually record the agent conversation from supervisor desktop. Is it possible to record all agent conversation or on a  CSQ  automatically ?Please let me know...Thanks & Regards,Krishna