cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Would like to show Idle Code to other Agents

kgroves42
Level 3
Level 3

Hello we are converting a customer over from UCCX to WxCC and one major pain point is for Agents to see the status of other Agents when they are unavailable, for example at Lunch, Meeting, ETC. But within WebEx Contact Center, you only have ‘Available’, ‘Idle’ or ‘Engaged’ to indicate present status (not the actual reason why they are Idle). As a Supervisor we can accomplish this and see this information. I tried to change the JSON file to make a custom desktop for the agents to match the supervisor, but that did not seem to work. It seems to be a permissions issue (of course I could have done something wrong). Also we are not keen on making all standard agents a supervisor. Just wondering if there are any other options? 

Thanks! 

Ken

1 Reply 1

gkovanis
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @kgroves42 ,

The easiest solution would be to create a report in Analyzer that shows the status of the Agents in real-time and then you can either share the URL with the agents to see it in a new tab or you can even embed that report in the desktop layout by following this guide.
Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 10.43.19.pngScreenshot 2024-02-21 at 10.52.04.png

You can, of course, achieve similar functionality with more complex solutions, i.e. creating a widget to integrate to your desktop that utilizes Search APIs, but that would require software development and far more customization.

The Team Performance gadget that Supervisors have available is not available for simple agents, so cannot be added in the Agent desktop layout.

Hope this helps!

George