Views
Helpful
Replies

Wrap up code not popup during call transfer

harsh.rohit
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

We have a Cisco UCCE Setup version 7.x. As per the client requirement we have to enable the Wrap up Code pop up when the Agent transfer the call to another CTI Route Point. However it is not popping up, only it comes up when the call is disconnected. I would really appreciate if I can get a help how to configure it.

Regards,

Rohit

7 Replies 7

Dear Rohit,

When you transfer a call from CTI Toolkit, you will not get any wrap up data, since ICM will treat this call as an outbound call.

As per the AgentDeskSetting we dont have any option for wrap up like 'Required with wrap up data' for work mode on outgoing.

Choosing wrap up code for call disconnection available if we disconnect inbound call.

We have option known 'Required with wrapup data' for work mode on incoming.

So by default we cannot provide the wrap up data for transfer and out going calls.

But we can set wrap up timing from Agent desk setting.

Hope above will serve your purpose.

Regards,

Shalid K.C

Hi Shalid

I've tried the workaorund you provided but it is not working for me. I am transferring the call by single step method and after that i am not getting any wrapup window but have to make agent ready manually.

Regards,

Muhammad Ahmad

Dear Muhammad, 

Could you please share screenshot of your agentdesk setting. also let me know are you using CAD or CTIOS tool kit. 

Regards,

Shalid

Dear Shalid

We are using CTIOS toolkit for agents. Please find attached screenshot.

Dear Muhammad,

change the workmode on incoming as required with wrapup code and outbound as required. 

you dont need to make agent ready manually since the Cisco will make agent back to ready after confiured 10 sec of wrap up time. let me see if i can test in my lab. i also update you if find anything .. Please update me your result. 

Hi Shalid
no luck :(
i was using customized CTIOS. Will check on standard CTIOS and update you.

harsh.rohit
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Shalid,

Thanks alot for ur help, really appreciate it...

Regards,
Rohit

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: