cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Wrong time for Media Dialog on Finesse API

ivan.gemmet
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

After testing it in multiple different CCE version it looks like I found a bug on the Media Dialog on the Finesse API. I tested with CCE version 11.6 and 12.0 and also did the same on a dCLoud PCCE 12.0 environment.

The startTime and the stateChangeTime for media dialogs are not in UTC but the current timezone the server sits even they are defined as a UTC timestamp (having the Z at the end).

You can see this on an example on the attached screenshot. On the left you have a Media Dialog and on the right a Voice dialog. Both where made within 5 minutes.

Is there any possibility to change this and get the timestamps in UTC?

Thanks,

Ivan

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

CSCvs57161: Wrong time for Media Dialog on Finesse API

I *think* this bug is external. If it is not, it is showing to be Resolved in 14.0.

Thanx,

Denise

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I will forward this to the Finesse team for them to look into. I'll update you when I hear back.

Thanx,

Denise

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Sorry. I thought I had provided a reply to this.

The startTime and stateChangeTime fields are in local server times. The Zs were accidentally added to string which is incorrect. I will raise a bug for this issue.

Thanx,

Denise

Hi Denise,

Could you provide me the issue number for the bug you raised?

Thanks,

Ivan

Hi,

CSCvs57161: Wrong time for Media Dialog on Finesse API

I *think* this bug is external. If it is not, it is showing to be Resolved in 14.0.

Thanx,

Denise

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers