Crosswork Automation Hub Blogs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

News and Announcements

Exciting news! Registration is now open for Automation Developer Days in the US. Join us in Atlanta from December 3-5, 2024, for an opportunity to share your expertise, gain insights, and connect with fellow professionals. Don’t miss out— Register Today! .

Edited Recordings of Automation Developer Days are now available on our
YouTube Channel!

Learn more about how to build an automation practice!

Blog Articles

NSO@Cisco Live Las Vegas

Greetings from the Cisco Advanced Services team!We would like to invite you to connect with the Cisco Advanced Services team at Cisco Live Las Vegas between 25th and 29th of June.Following the NSO Dev...

0 Comments

NSO is an Application Server

At the Developer Days conference we saw some excellent examples of NSO use cases including device onboarding, configuration compliance, and device software upgrade. If you were not there, I recommend ...

0 Comments

NSO Developer Days 2017, what an atmosphere!

To all participants of the first NSO Developer Days: a BIG THANK YOU for making this event the energizing, open conversation it became!The moment that will stay the longest in my memory might be from ...

2 Comments

Automate NSO Installation Using Ansible

Good Days,Recently I installed NSO in few customers environments and I thought it would be helpful to automate the installation procedures instead of repeating it each time or PoC.So I wrote Ansible m...

8 Comments

Managing large scale NSO installation with NCT

Managing a system installation of NSO for an sysadmin is not thatcomplicated, as NSO is shipped with a useful commands and actionsthat lets you start, stop and restart the NSO daemon,create - and rest...

7 Comments

Service Automation Criteria

What do people really mean when they say they want NETCONF/YANG? More and more equipment providers are hearing the demand for NETCONF/YANG, so they make the simplest possible implementation, and are t...

0 Comments

NED Operation over a Terminal Server

One solution that is now ready for prime time thanks to some great work from the Cisco Tail-f NED folks is NSO device connections over a terminal server.   For those who don’t know, a terminal server...

8 Comments

Upcoming IETF RFC on YANG module classification.

Just a heads-up for the YANG-inclined. We are just about to go through the last steps of publishing an IETF information RFC on the following topic (from the draft): This document describes a set of co...

0 Comments

Welcome to our Collaborative NSO Delivery Playbook!

Yesterday, we relaunched the NSO presence on DevNet.  Our goal is to make this the virtual watering hole for all topics related to working with NSO projects.  We have put together a virtual playbook t...

0 Comments

Secrets of the NSO Transaction Phases

I've been asked to describe how the NSO transaction processing works countless times, i.e. what happens after the operator hits "commit" until an "ok" or "fail" is received, and the change has been pr...

5 Comments

Welcome to the NSO Digital Ecosystem

Welcome to the NSO Digital Ecosystem and to the NSO Developer Hub which is part of it,Our strategy is to create an NSO Digital Ecosystem for the entire NSO product suite (and related products) consist...

2 Comments
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the NSO Developer community: