DevNet Networking

Engage with peers and Cisco experts about networking developer tools and resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Developer Sustainability Week Events

Build for Better Code Challenge

Cisco U. Spotlight Registration

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Browse the Community

Crosswork Automation Hub

Welcome to the Automation Hub—a collaborative space designed for the automation community to foster ...

2881 Posts

Controllers

Community space to connect, share knowledge, and seek guidance on network controllers and related to...

809 Posts

Network Devices

Explore, inquire, and collaborate on network devices.

145 Posts

Activity in DevNet Networking

TRex Unable to connect to Scapy server

Hello, I want to know if this is an expected behavior or some configuration is missing. I am running TRex for the second time.  After setting the node with 2 interfaces, one to the exterior with DHCP, one to my lab, I run it without any modification ...

Resolved! Unable to get started with ciscotestautomation/pyats

Hi Everyone, I am not sure this is the right sub for this question but I will try anyway. I am trying to get started with PyATS using docker. But I am having some difficulties using the official image as shown below. I followed one of the examples on...

Resolved! Can't create an instance using API on NSO 6.1

I had this service working on 5.x version of NSO and I was able to list instances and create via the API, something has changed with 6.1 Here is the API call: curl --location 'http://192.168.2.100:8080/restconf/data/l2vpn:l2vpn/' \ --header 'applica...

ron.whitt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NSO 6.1 generates empty <filter/> for sync-from

Hi,I recently experienced a strange issue.When I did a sunc-from to a vendor's device, sync-from returns ok but no data came back.After examine the trace log, no data back is because NSO sent empty filter in<get-config>. Here is the trace log:>>>>out...

sm000x by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Issue while running T-rex , session frozen

I am using Red Hat linux with MLNX_OFED_LINUX-24.07-0.6.1.0 driver and drv=mlx5_coreT-rex version -> v3.05Now, Binding is done with NIC card, but getting the session frozen once starting T-rex.Please check the log while running T-rex :===============...