Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Developer Sustainability Week Events

Build for Better Code Challenge

Cisco U. Spotlight Registration

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Dear all,I  am using CME with aa-bcd service.But I would like to dial the internal extension directly without press '1' .But CISCO default script don't have that features.I am very glad if anyone help to edit this script.In CISCO default script,to di...

Greetings,Cisco 2811 with current version of OS 12.4(24) T4, and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express - version 7.1.I would like to use VXML Sample scripts on 3 FXO ports , so when an incoming call occurs it will ask to which internal phone n...

svetladm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are looking to build a solution integrated with Cisco UCCE 10.5/ICME: Looking to build a CTI integration that listens on call events. For the same we are looking to find best ways to get our hands on to a sandbox or a NFR so we can start building/...

Valluri by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CTIOS vs. TAPI

I have an audio recording solution that records all the phones in a CUCM using built-in-bridge via SIP Trunk route point. I now need a data collection mechanism for value added meta data such as CTI Events and ACD Data. I would like to be notified of...

dmcgrail by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors