Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Developer Sustainability Week Events

Build for Better Code Challenge

Cisco U. Spotlight Registration

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

15maerz2017 Filip Cisco Technical Support Tel. 0800 179 317 - Cisco Systems (Schweiz) GmbH, Richtistrasse 7, 8304 Wallisellen/ZH, Tel. 0800 179 317, ref:_00DA0H3hn._50015ZsXc3Referenzen: 1-First of all open Tutorial instead original URLhttps://develo...

info by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I wonder if there is any way to get an structured output for the BGP table content on IOS XE. So far I have to get the output on a text file and do a lot of parsing, but also table is still incomplete (lacks of attributes like communities) which m...

rtripiana by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! sandbox help

I have had a problem all day with the sandbox. Not able to connect to jabber. Is there a way to reset everything?What is the workflow, support is saying it's getting fixed but I don't have any view on that scene.I can't ping the jabber place nor log ...

Can someone help with the materials for this exam?I have found only this book: Programming and Automating Cisco Networks: A guide to network programmability and automation in the data center, campus,…Is there some more materials for the exam?

Unanswered Topics
Top Solution Authors