Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Developer Sustainability Week Events

Build for Better Code Challenge

Cisco U. Spotlight Registration

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Is there any documentation on all table names in Cisco Call Manager 8.6? I do not nessesarily need a relationship documantation like found here: https://developer.cisco.com/fileMedia/download/712f5664-73b9-4526-9c22-f483db08afb3 but a complete overvi...

Axl666666 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i need a solutions for AP's installation.my client have 2 acres campus area, they need to establish Wireless Connection.they have 80 seater hall, Reception, meeting hall, seminar hall, cafeteria and 1st floor administration area.so which AP's and ...

Hello,I'm trying to help a customer of ours who is using a Cisco router and has recently reported an issue related to when he powers on or is charging his Triumph-LS GNSS receiver, his other devices WiFi connections to his network are disrupted>Grant...

Has anyone used CRUD operations to add Network Devices within the REST API?I have what I think is a properly formatted XML that I'm submitting to /Rest/NetworkDevice/Device, but I keep getting errors back from the service that don't make sense.Here i...

Hi,Can anyone please let me know how to start deploying Cisco Jabber Web? (enabling all jabber clients features (IM&P /Voice & video Calling) from web interface) ?What are the requirements? Any deployment guides?Thanks

alaa.jack by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes