Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Dear colleagues,   I am trying to set filter using message filter CLI. Could someone tell me how can filter on message header ? For example: I would like to trust all the messages "delivery report (or notification)" and "read report (or notification)...

mxadmin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Mailsize

Hi, i just wonder if there is a possibility to generate a report with the size of all mails passing the esa in a specific time range. Perhaps separated in incoming and outgoing. Thanks in advance. Regards, Tom

BigRed by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear team,    We have implemented a CISCO ESA 300, unfortunately the license expired and didnt receive any alert messages. The box accepted mails with out any security until we applied new licenses after 12 hours. nearly around 1.5 lakh's mail was re...

joselin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey All,   I was wondering if there's a way to run a report of all outgoing messages that were NOT scanned by either anti-virus or DLP or anything. We had a major DLP incident and it was not caught because the file size was too large and it skipped t...

TriZzz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are affected by some phishing attack from specific IP address. Can someone explain to me how easily I can block specific IP address on my ironport C170 device?   I was checking incoming mail filter, condition: Remote IP/hostname. Is that a pre...

mpoloq by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,   I would like to have a session between azure O365 cloud and an on premise server behind Cisco ASA 5545. However the session cannot start due to STARTTLS failing. THe firewall cannot read TLS encrypted packets for port 25 hence the packets are d...

iteam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors