Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Hi Community,   Below is the attached Message tracking details.   In message tracking it is showing Incoming connection has lost and the next line it is going for the next email pipeline scanning engine and at the end it started DCID connection to th...

Ali by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello We have cisco email security C190 appliance we want to block or reject any mail coming from internet which as our SMTP domain in sender email ID, suppose we have our SMTP domain is "mydomain.com" so any incoming mails from internet which has se...

Hi.. I am planning to deploy email security solution on vmware but our organization email accounts are on Microsoft exchange online(cloud) which way should i setup email security solution, will this solution work with this structure. Please suggest.

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Haloo, I have small problem, about email spam like accountss@6f269e243ba53ab9d4f7ca5b2d7e02d6.abcdefg.com. Can i change 6f269e243ba53ab9d4f7ca5b2d7e02d6 to *, worried more name different with same .abcdefg.com. so blocking will be using name @*.abcde...

Hi, what is the correct syntax for recipient address in SL/BL? I tried to set Sender: testsender@testdomain.com Recipient: *@mydomain.com It's accepted but it doesn't work. When I tried Sender: testsender@testdomain.com Recipient: myname@mydomain.com...

flyok by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We just started having a problem with a vendor who replies to our Cisco CRES secure emails.  When they do this the emails come from a Cisco server, 184.94.241.96 mxnat1.res.cisco.com but the mail from indicates its from the actual company we are comm...

I want to know the configuration changes made by user(admin) on Ironport mail gateway. I do not want to depend on users comment in change but want to find out actual change log. which can give what was changed. Please let me know if they is any way t...