Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

We have an Ironport C160 on Async OS 8.5.6-106. I know it's outdated- we're investing in VMWare infrastructure later this year but for now we're still on the C160. In recent months we're feeling like the C160 is letting a lot more spam through than ...

Hi, We had to move our M170 to a new location, and we stopped centralized tracking system during few days. Now the m170 is in final place, I'm wondering if it's possible to retrieve data from then tracking database on our c170, collected during the ...

spepin001 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,                      Like the snapshot, Cisco Email Security Appliance    Monitor > Reports > Delivery Status How long does it we can see in ESA view data? Latese one day? 12hours? or ....?  I also want to know that can I see soft bounce inf...

360rundll by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, The CPU on ESA spikes to almost 100% in random intervals. I was trying to pin point the root cause of this behavior using Zabbix. I tried to correlate volume of processed emails and anti-spam processes to CPU spikes. But there was no correlation....

pauls7490 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Multi Tenant email

If I have an ESA serving multiple tenants I have to add all the email senders on the relay list and have to allow them to send emails. Is there a way to keep one tenant from sourcing their emails with the domain of the other tenant? Thank you

guibarati by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, i don't understand exactly how Virtual Gateway on Ironport works?I configured the second IP interface on ironport with IP-address of DMZ zone and the second public listener.On DNS i have 2 mx-records for Ironport.How Ironport would appeal to t...

Hi, I would like to know if it is likely for multiple connections to be attempted from numerous different IP addresses from within one subnet?  I ask because I see quite a number of rejected connections on our email gateway.  I had a look at them an...