Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Resolved! Anti-Spam in deep

Hi, I can see through the message tracking that anti-spam engine is stopping some outgoing emails because Interim verdict Positive. How could I check the reason in deep to determine if it is a false o true positive?, which log could I check?, CLI mai...

Buenos días:  Tengo una consulta relacionada a envíos de correo electrónico de altos volúmenes dirigidos a distintos casillas de correos electrónicos. Mi situación actual es que los email que envío están siendo considerados como spam y me están dañan...

I'm new to these ESAs C170s and one of our guys ran a scan and it came up with "SSL weak cipher vulnerability". Looking in the GUI under System Administration > SSL Configuration I see SSL v3 enabled. Also via the CLI: sslconfig settings: GUI HTTPS ...

Hello I am running an normal MTA on 88.198.2.66, a few months ago i had problems delivering EMail from this MTA to Iron Port Mail systems running on mxX.dhl.iphmx.com. After lots of struggling with German zone-c management of the international domain...

Hi, how can i know if one cluster is using SSH or CCS to communicate???? i have to replace an ironport damaged in a cluster and i cant see any config about the cluster in the config.xml, and i cant see anything in Webui or CLI about the cluster. how ...

SupportAC by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have 2 C170 ESA (not clustered, one active and one passive in DRP mode). Is it possible to configure a cluster in a way that we can get the global traffic stats on a single report (in an active active configuration for HA BCP) ? Thanks.