Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Hello people! Someone with the same problem? Have you found a solution to this bug? Thanks! Wanderley ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Robert.I apologize, I will correct the information:I am using a virtual...

We have a bunch of content rules.  If a message gets quarantined because it matches a term in the dictionary, I can see what was matched in the quarantine, as it is highlighted. However, if a message is quarantined on our Attachment type content filt...

Hello Dears, I have a doubt related to IronPort licenses that reach End-of-Sales and can't find anything ordering guide or another document that references these licenses. Which are the replacement PN's for them: IPAS-EN-1Y-19999 – IronPort Anti-Spa...

apereira3 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Dears, Can you help me please? I am looking for a paper that shows the upgrade supports on IronPort appliances ESA C370 and C380. I did'nt find anything related since I only found the standard configuration for that appliances. The picture att...

apereira3 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I would like to block messages with http://*.tripod.com inside their body text. I have configured a Content filter with message body conditions  /\.tripod\.com/ and configured a Policy for that but I can't get block the email with that url. I...

Hi Team. We have an ESA C160 with version 7.6.3 and the filters with condition of "Message "Body" don't works. We add conditions like this: only-body-contains("La mayor parte del trabajo usted puede realizar desde casa, es decir, a distancia", 1) on...

Hi,  I have some questions i would like to ask regarding the ESA C380  How many mails per hour can the ESA C380 handle ? How can i achieve high availability with the C380 ?Is there a website where i can use the security management live ? Thanks 

Top Solution Authors