Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Hi folks, Am trying to write a regex for the content filter for outbound mail that looks at the content of the message to determine if we need to block/quarantine it. (NOTE: our regex is also using near parameters i.e. words near others...) Things ar...

I'm looking at making an IP/routing change to a remote ESA, and then powering it down for a remote tech to unrack. Obviously, as soon as I commit the changes to the routing tables, I'm going to lose connectivity to the appliance. Is there a way to ei...

Hi, I have Cisco Content Security Management on an M160 (v 8.3.6) set up with users able to manage their own spam quarantine lists.  One user is trying to add senders to her blacklist, but is getting the message that it's reached the maximum of 150 a...

We have an email server that shows large spikes in email volume on sporadic days on senderbase.org.  The spike is typically short lived (1 day).  We have run wireshark logging on the server, sysmon tracing of inbound and outbound email port network c...

davewill1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I was wondering if i can create a policy to check Driver's licence in an e-mail and send that with mail as Bcc copy and deliver it to intended recipients in Ironport.There's no smart identifier for Driving licence. I can create it with a DLP polic...