Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

I am trying to run the system upgrade process on C300V. In the system upgrade screen the interface is set to one of the interfaces configured for the system. It is set to the internal interface. With it set this way I cannot run updates or update ant...

mykul by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We plan to set up a new C170 (single appliance for entire domain) with email on port 2 and management on port 1.   I noticed that the setup wizard only allows you to enter a single gateway, but management traffic and email traffic are not in the same...

webabc123 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, I am going to deploy Two Email Security C380 new boxes at one of our customer place. It is DMODE Enabled Appliance with Bounce Verification & CCS-MESSAGING Licenses. ( For Outbound Only)I have some doubts please help me to make it clear.  Is...

Hi all,We have a pair of Cisco C160 Email Security Appliances (version 8.5.6-092) running as a cluster.However, when I log on to the web GUI of either of the appliances, the System Overview windows (i.e. Status, Incoming Mail Graph, Incoming Mail Sum...

isoffice1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to know if there is a way to monitor, in real time, the email that hits a policy. What are the policies that it has violated for us to know what we should add on the policy to minimize false positives. Thank you!

We have two x1070 ESAs.  Both seem to have inbound mail being delayed during the day. The queues slowly grow, anywhere from 500-20,000.  Although mail is flowing, messages will be delayed for up to 40 minutes.  My solution to get mail back to normal ...

Hi AllHope you can help.When it comes to Sender Groups where you add a SBRS scoring filter and add domains to the Sender List, do both of these rules have to be matched for the sender group to work, or is there a way you can do this?Some background o...