Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

helloi have recently received this messageThe Critical message is:"An application fault occurred: ('egg/command_client.py call|250', "<type 'exceptions.TypeError'>", "'NoneType' object is not iterable", '[_coro.pyx coro._coro._wrap1 (coro/_coro.c:853...

DLP

Hy,pleaase I applied a dlp policy to my outgoing traffic , but I when I send an email that contain a attachment that should trigger dlp , there is no reaction . I see my log file even "dlp no violation" doen't appear . I think that it skips dlp engin...

HI All,Need to enable notification to sender when anything like (attachment, link) gets blocked by Amp service. Below is the task i have to performed.https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/email-security-appliance/118796-technote-esa-00....

sv7 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SNI support on ESA

Hi all,I am attempting to integrate a 3rd party encryption service with Cisco ESA.The expected mail flow route is 365 -> ESA -> encryption server -> ESA -> final delivery.My encryption server requires SMTP Auth, SNI and SSL/TLS.I have a TLS enforced ...

Hello, I'm currently working with a ESA 14.2 that has a one leg deployment and I'm looking to configure LDAP. Is there a way to set it up such that it can accept queries without having to create an additional listener? Any guidance, references, or su...

llomjaria by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to make reporting on fail delivered mail from one particular adress in my company.I have checked "Schedule Reports" possibility but it seems there is no way to get hard bounce mail number reporting on one particular adrees.Regards,Guillaume

sysresuem by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors