Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Hello Forum Team!   Can licenses types be mixed on the same Ironport? For example, if the client already has a number of ESA-ESI-LIC= licensed users and needs to add additional users, can the new additional licenses be ESA-ESP-LIC=...

fuhrersk8 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi !Following this thread (https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2066895), I establish a daily automatic backup of my configuration file to a remote server (via SSH and SCP).My problem is the following : How can I delete sent files ont my ESA applia...

Hi,How long are message tracking logs keeped on appliance?How can i control message tracking logs. Lots of HDD space available and I want 3 months of available Message Tracking logs.When are Message traking logs deleted from the appliance?

Juraj Ban by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I'm planning to deploy IMAP Client Access service on microsoft exchange 2010 (HUB/CAS transport server) for Remote Users (MUA's) through EmailSecurity Appliance C160 which was already been configured for normal SMTP incoming/outgoing mail tra...

M.Jallad by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Due to a planned closure of a data centre we are having to relocate one of our Ironport C370 Servers.  This is one of two servers within a cluster.  The second server is within a different data centre and therefore not affected.  T...

elliott81 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi !I'm implementing an ironport architecture with 2 ESA C-370 and 1 SMA M-670, with centralized message tracking (and reporting) on the SMA, and I would like to know a way to backup my SMA data and restore it after crash.I saw in the user guide that...

Hey guys, I'm trying to do a manual upgrade here and I need to download the image.Process is pretty clear that you have to go through http://updates.ironport.com/fetch_manifest.html and enter the serial number and the release version. But when I do t...

nivon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors