Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Gateway: 14.2.0-620Email and Web Manager: 14.2.0-203Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Resolved! cisco esa log forwarding in a cluster

Hello.I have a question regarding a cluster of cisco esa appliances and behaviour of syslog forwarding (whether it's worsk as designed or possibly a bug/issue) we have a cluster of 2 cisco esa. on cluster level they have a syslog forwarder configured...

Thom89 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

CRES operation

I want to implement CRES in my company, and I have the following questions:1) Does the CRES feature need a license? What is it called a license? How does the consumption of CRES licenses work?2) Is the initial step still this?Send an email to stg-cre...

Time wrong on my ESA

Time wrong on my ESAesMy EA is saying that it's Wed Sep 01 04:35:17 2021 GMT but it's 11:08 am..the primary BTP server is set up correctyly and is keeping tiem with all our other servers just fine...for Time Zone Rules at system_administration/system...

Geo-location in message filter

I am testing geo-location in a message filter and cannot seem to get this to work. Here is my filter:geo_test: if (geolocation-rule (['United States'])){log-entry('us');} When I test this with trace using a google ip in the US, 209.85.221.46, it show...

need to block nested compressed files

Hello We need to block in our ironport nested compressed/archived filesfor example: zip files that include zip filesor zip inside zip inside zip etc ... what is the way to do this? we built this content filter but need to complete it to accomplish th...

Captureironport.PNG
AbedB by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Resolved! Enforced TLS

We have enforced TLS for few email domains and for some domains we haven’t applied Limit_type or Limit apply does that mean the enforced TLS is not working for that domain?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers