Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Gateway: 14.2.0-620Email and Web Manager: 14.2.0-203Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Resolved! domain.onmicrosoft.com and ESA Cloud

Hello, we have our own domain @domain.com and have moved our exchange to exchange online. Because of this the users also got an email adress @ourdomain.onmicrosoft.com . The mails @domain.com are routet through the ESA Cloud. Everything works fine. B...

jochent by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ESA VM Backup

Hello, I have question regarding ESA virtual machine backup. Is it possible (supported) to do it using backup tools like Veeam, etc? Another question is: How to schedule automatic configuration backup?  

llomjaria by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Smtp relay authentication on port 587

Hi All,Currently SMTP port 25 is configure on our IronPort for smtp relay authentication for mail communication, but now want to configure with SMTPS port 587.Can anyone share any document related to such changes also what will be the users impact fo...

sv7 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Replacement of ESA C680 to C695

Hi Team I am in the process of replacing the ESA (2) C680 appliance to (2) C695 appliance due to EOF and support for C680. So I would appreciate any suggestions or best practices on how-to-process with this appliance migration/replacement.My Idea is ...

Givara B by Beginner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco ESA c190 latest download

According to some sources, there is a new Maintenance Release of 14.2.1 available to remediate some vulnerabilities.  PLease advise as to where someone can download it?  I am only seeing general release version (14.2.0) thanks 

Internal emails are flagged as scam

Internal emails are flagged as scam and I cannot whitelist it. This is just an example but it is happening to a couple of addresses. I have whitelisted said addresses in O365, but still getting quarantined.Any advice is appreciated. -Ricardo

rleonh05_0-1667575355102.png
rleonh05 by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers
Top Solution Authors