Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Hi,we experience problems accessing GUI on our ESA, SSH is working.Reboot do not solve the problem.Any suggestions?Thanks Andy Product: Cisco IronPort C170 Messaging Gateway(tm) ApplianceModel: C170Version: 11.0.3-251Build Date: 2019-08-27 

acleri by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,  just a beginner Question : Is there a possibility to check with a SNMP check how many mails currently are sent with our Cluster ESA ? SNMP is implemented an normal Settings work fine. The Background is if ist possible to see as soon as possi...

Hello All, We upgraded our esa's from 11.0-128 towards 12.5-066 Immediately after the upgrade we started to see TLS error ( for mails which come in from internet and gets routed over ESA towards our O365 tenant ) The errors are : Tue Sep 17 09:08:25 ...

rolelael by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I've setup TLS and certificate on my cisco c170, i've used https://www.checktls.com/TestReceiver and everything is OK and 100% but i have a sender that is using minecast that seems to have this error when they're sending encrypted emails: "Unabl...

ZimTaylor by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello together, we got two C695 appliances with ASyncOS 12.5.1. I just want to setup SNMPv3 and retrieve hardware information like power supply, fan and temp. But actually we only got license information. At this site https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/su...

Hi, How to migrate from esa C170 to C195 with configuration file ?I know that the AsyncOS Version have to be the same, but how should I do that?The latest possible Version of C170 is 11.0.3-251.The C195 is shipped with AsyncOS Version 11.5.0-076.

Rolandino by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all. I have a question. I want to enable TLS between ESA and Exchange Server. What is the best practice regarding TLS options. Prefered or Required? And should I check Verify Client Certificate? I would be thankful if you help me to find an answ...

Dear all. I have configured esa to use TLS preferred. when gmail sends me email I can see TLS successfully established. but when I send email to some domain it is written as successfully accepted TLS protocol TLSv1 cipher AES128-SHA None. What is the...