Intelligent Automation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! MCAK - Amazon EC2 Connectivity - Proxy settings

We are facing following error from Tidal when we are trying to connect to EC2 ( from Discover Infrastructure -> Subnets (EC2) process)The remote name could not be resolved: 'ec2.us-west-2.amazonaws.com' Tidal running on local IP address in the lab an...

CPO Disaster Recovery

Hi,What is required to perform a complete restore of an instance of CPO onto an alternate server, i.e. what is required to be backed up, just the TEOProcess DB etc.Any information would be appreciated or if I could be directed to the relevant documen...

craigc by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Maximum Characters

Hey GuysI keep hitting the maximum amount of characters limit of 512 for service item fields on the forms in IACHas anyone hit this issue and found a workaround?It is making our forms quite limiting with what we are trying to do.Thanks in advanceMatt

Resolved! Service Plan not Updating

Team,I've created a fairly simple service which creates a service item, calls a CPO process via service link then updates the service item upon completion.Only the update isn't working. I can see the updated information in the request form but the se...

rruckley by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

TES hotfix bundle releases for May 2013

The  Cisco TES product team would  like to announce the avalibility of    hotfix bundles for 5.3.1, 6.0.2,  6.0.3, 6.1.0, windows and unix agent.Please see below URLs for the corresponding bundles of interest. Readme file are included with each bundl...

pramgupt by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Execute Windows PowerShell Script, Adding a Script Argument

I need to pass one argument to my powershell script in Tidal Orchestrator.  c:\script.ps1 "argument". Argument is hidden stringHow should I enter an argument in the "Script Arguments" field? I tried a lot of combinations but nothing works. Tidal acti...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: