Views
Helpful
Replies

7965 and Headset

Pericles31
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm trying to install a headset in 7965 but i can't do it work. I don't know if i modify every field in management web. We want that the user can talk with the handset and the headset. Anyone can help me?

Thanks

10 Replies 10

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Which exact headphone model are you installing ?

I have 2 models:

Plantronics CS60 and Plantronics Encore

What happens when you presse the headset button? Some Platronics have a rotary switch, have you tried it ?

Well, something curious. The CS60 don't work, i don't hear nothing and the called party either. With the other model, I hear by the speaker and If i speak in the helmets-audio, the other person can hear me. (???????????)

Hi Juan,

Just to add a note to the good info from Paolo (+5"P")

I can confirm that the H-91 (Encore) will work with the 7965 We have at least 50 of these in service. Here is the Plantronics Compatability check verification;

The one part you will need which is required for all "corded" Plantronics Headsets (to go from Headset Jack on 7965G to "Quick Disconnect" on Headset) is a special Cord (shown below);

Part#Amp-26716-01

Plantronics "corded" headsets will NOT work without this cord (Part#Amp-26716-01).

The CS60 will also work, make sure to set the Compatibility Wheel on the Base Station to 3 or 4. We use 4

Hope this helps!

Rob

Not sure why I got a +5 here.

But for sure Rob has it right, so +5 to him.

Rob said in his post he gave you +5 for a good note. Plus you would have chewed his butt for anything less, just kidding - couldnt resist that one.

Never chewed Rob! He's probably even in a better shape than me so I wouldn't dare!

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey Tracy & Paolo,

Thanks to both of you It's a true pleasure to work with such great

people here @ CSC!

I have always felt that anything worth rating is worth a +5 vote. And your

feedback here definitely qualifies.

Cheers!

Rob

Rob, Paulo

First, thanks for your answers. I got through to them that the CS60 to work properly.
As for the other model, I have this corder, connects the headset with the 7965, but does not work.