Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent Summary Historical Report

Saima Harris
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

This is probably a silly question but one of our client is trying to run Agent summary report and everytime the output cuts the last column (field).

I've checked the settings in the software itself it doesn't have any option to control the width or column on the page.

Example report is attached.

I'd really appreciate if someone can let me know if there is any option to change the settings.

Saima Agent sumary report.PNG

5 Replies 5

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hmm

It's possible to modify the templates with Crystal Reports but I don't think that should be necessary... Does this affect just one PC?

Have you tried running it on yours for example?

What version of UCCX?

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thanks for the reply Aaron

I've tried it on my PC as well and got the same results . Not sure if this is somthing to do with the software itself or something else .

UCCX  System version is : 8.0.2.11004-12

Saima

Hi

Well - I just tried it on my PC, and got the same results from my lab system.

It looks to me like an error with the Crystal template, I'd raise it with TAC and get them to fix it.. that way the fix will get into the main releases. Alternately you could edit it with Crystal, but better to have Cisco do it.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Since you were able to reproduce the issue , do you think it could be a  bug for that version ?

Saima

I would say so.