IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

hello All, I am trying to restore a CUCM version 8.5.1 (publisher) but i am unfortunately missing the drf componenent xml file.When i run the restore wizard, i do not get or see any files on my backup device since the drf is missing.Is there any way ...

abukuru95 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,we have a customer (HOTEL) requesting an IP Based solution for the main offices that can extend to thier hotel rooms as well. Not necessarily a Hospitality solution but as a first step towards this.their main offices are wired...

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On my 2901 router, the config on my dial-peer voice for VOIP is set to use voice-class codec 1 which is defined in the router as G.729.  However, within the call manager, the Region Audio Codec is set to G.711.Which one is it using?  Which takes prec...

lwmoseley by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! H323 trace on CUCM

Hey Guys,We are trying to establish a H323 trunk between CUCM and an ALCATEL PBX but until now i only got it working on the ALCATEL > CUCM side.When some one that is behind the CUCM tries to establish a communication to an ALCATEL phone i don't have ...