cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

An error occurred while attempting to process the request.

bhcitsupport
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Folks

I am having an issue while trying to an upload a license on my PLM, day before yesterday suddenly the program is opening in a demo mode when i reach to my cisco account i can see there i have a life time license for call manager, i added the instance (CUCM) then i took a backup and then restarted to check the issue but got failed then i copied the PAK from account and try proceed it but got failed and then i tried to to upload a license but again same error came to me, can anyone please help me to come out these issue, as its got

effected to entire organization

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Whats the scenario? Did you rebuild the PLM server ? 

I suggest to Contact Cisco Licensing TAC and request them to rehost  the license and use the new file. You need to provide them the OLD PAK/SO to rehost the license. 

Response Signature

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

bhcitsupport
Level 1
Level 1

Errors which is encountering

IF you are Fulfilling License  From  PAK option , PLM should have internet access.Error 1 clearly states that you are unable to reach the licensing server. 

If you are using Fullfill license from File option, Try ZIP file. If it doesn't work extract the file and use .bin file. Its been a while and I don't remember if it was ZIP or .bin file. 

Response Signature

If you are using Fullfill license from File option, Try ZIP file. If it doesn't work extract the file and use .bin file. Its been a while and I don't remember if it was ZIP or .bin file. 

Hi

I did both but no luck, i was trying to upload bin format file but these issue is encountering (An error occurred while attempting to process the request. If the problem persists, open a Service Request using the TAC Service Request Tool or contact the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) at 800-553-2447.)

Whats the scenario? Did you rebuild the PLM server ? 

I suggest to Contact Cisco Licensing TAC and request them to rehost  the license and use the new file. You need to provide them the OLD PAK/SO to rehost the license. 

Response Signature

bhcitsupport
Level 1
Level 1

@Nithin Eluvathingal thank you for your help, i did the same i contacted to TAC team and rehosted the license PAK again and after that there was some minor issues which was done in a quick minutes and then we restared PLM server.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: