cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ATA 186 as SIP device with CUCM 7

leymane123
Level 1
Level 1

I want to register a Cisco ATA 186 with a Cisco Unified Call Manager Version 7. I would like register the ATA as a SIP device.

I found that I need firmware version 3.2(4) to register the ATA 186 with the CUCM 7. However, I can only find  firmware 3.2(4)-SCCP. I can not find firmware 3.2(4)-SIP.

Does firmware 3.2(4)-SIP exist ?

How can I register the ATA as a SIP device with CUCM 7?

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The firmware for SIP is v2.16 I have attached it here for you..    

Please rate all useful posts

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The firmware for SIP is v2.16 I have attached it here for you..    

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thank you for the reply           

firmware v2.16 will work with Call Manager 7?

I found a chart on this thread, https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3262362#3262362

It made me think that I needed 3.2(4) to support Call Manager 7

The Latest firmware for SIP is 3.2 and it is not compartible with CUCM 7. from the link you provided. SO i guess you can only do SCCP for now

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: