cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call forward does not work with hunt group member

hoffmann74
Level 1
Level 1

We have a hunt pilot that alternates between ringing two extensions (1000 & 2000.) If neither extension answers, it goes to a shared voicemail. Today, one member is out sick, so they have that extension (2000) forwarded to another extension (3000) who is not a member of the hunt group. When the hunt pilot is called, it still rings the phone at 2000 rather than forwarding that call to extension 3000. If you call 2000 directly, however, then it does forward immediately to 3000.

I've read about the hlog feature, but I'm not sure this would help me because we don't just want 2000 not to get calls from the hunt pilot, we want it to go to 3000. Is this possible without adding 3000 to the hunt group? Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

This is expected behaviour. The huntgroup does not honour the CFWD settings of members.

You will need to change your Hunt pilot  no answer settings iitself. as said the CFWD all setting on the line of a line group member, will not be used. Or make 3000 a huntgroup member.

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

This is expected behaviour. The huntgroup does not honour the CFWD settings of members.

You will need to change your Hunt pilot  no answer settings iitself. as said the CFWD all setting on the line of a line group member, will not be used. Or make 3000 a huntgroup member.

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.