IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Team,I have CUE Utility and CUCM 8.6.I can call from local, if user busy or go out office then call will foward to voice mail.It is ok.But when i call from outside to my phone(direct line), then call can not foward to voice mail on CUE.Please he...

Hi, One of our client is using CUCM 7.1.5, on MCS 7835i3. CM is now unable to boot. giving ECC bit DIMM error. We have serviced MCS, then started, it started working but only one hard light is blinking. Is there any problem with hard or something els...

Resolved! CME GUI Blank Page

Hi All, currently, i configure callmanager express.then i want to activate the GUI, i already follow configuration from this link http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmeadm/cmegui.htmlbut when i go to "h...

Hi , I read in the community questions about  configurea telepresence device like sx 20 standalone configere.It is not clearly for me in the sip maters . when the device sites behind afirewall to the internet without registration to anybody it cannot...

I have Unity Connection 10.5 and CUCM 10.5 and I am trying to setup a Call Handler to transfer to an outside number after caller input is detected. I have read around and made several changes but it has not fixed my issue. I have removed all restrict...

Hello,Having an issue with an E1 interface in my router. The E1 line will not come up when I connect it to the E1 port.At first I thought this was a carrier issue but it turns out not. The issue is with our equipment. I know this for certain because ...

HiI recently installed, latest firmware files for my cisco 7945, 8945 cisco ip phones on Publisher.After that I have yet  not restarted CUCM.But I do see new files in Device -> Device Defaults -> cisco 7945 sccp, cisco 8945sccp. Against both the mode...