IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi will update the version 8.5 to version 10 I have a question I hope you can help me. I can directly upgrade from version 8.5 to 10Upgrade to version 10 first I have to upgrade to version 9? I need licensing for the upgrade? If yes, what kind of lic...

We use intercoms for interoffice talking often and now my leadership wants to use our intercoms for mass notifications.  What they want to do is be able to use one intercom and be able to talk to multiple stations at the same time.  Is there any way ...

Friends,Incoming call on SIP Trunk (CUCM 9.1) routing to Windows Jabber client.ANI received on SIP Trunk: 2630777Globalized the ANI on SIP Trunk to: +912652630777 (by adding prefix of +91265).Hence phone displays CLI as +912652630777 Now i want to no...

Hi,I would like feedback and settings Help for AT&T wireless cell phone number via Single number reach mobility in VoIP. The default timer settings aren't working correctly and tweaks have failed to produce results.Remote destination specific Timer I...

bachie012 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes