cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call forward doesn´t work!!!

Hi all!

A strange question!

My customer use CUCM 7.1.5.

When he try to set your phone to forward the call (FWA, BUSY, UNREGISTERED, NO ANSWER) for a PSTN number, the call fail and back the busy tone.

I have checked all details to forward a call, such as CSS,Calling Search Space Activation Policy, etc...

The forward to internal extensions work´s fine. When I try to transfer manually, work´s fine. The user can to set the number to forward the call.

Some ideia??

16 Replies 16

Marcelo try this:

• Directory Number Configuration page Scroll down to External Phone Number Mask and enter the number that you want to send to the PSTN. Then click Update at the top of the page. You have to repeat this same procedure for the  other extensions configured for this IP phone (if you want to send those  numbers to the PSTN).

• Route Pattern Configuration page Locate the route pattern that you are using to make calls to the PSTN. Scroll down to the Calling Party Transformations section.

• If you check Use Calling Party's External Phone Number Mask, you  use the number that you configured in the Directory Number Configuration page as the caller ID.

• If you uncheck Use Calling Party's External Phone Number Mask, then you can configure the Calling Party Transform Mask. Enter a number such as113472xxxx (CallManager fills out the xxxx with the phone's 4-digit extension).
    • Route List Detail Configuration page Go to the Calling Party Transformations section.

• Use Calling Party's External Phone Number Mask If you set this to On, you use the number that you configured in the Directory Number Configuration page as the caller ID. If you set it to Off, then you need to configure the Calling Party Transform Mask (next line on this same page). The setting that you use here overrides  the settings that you configured in the Route Pattern Configuration  page. You configure the Calling Party Transform Mask here in the same way as explained for the Route Pattern Configuration page.

Also ensure that as i told you before:

In the Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration Page, choose  Service Parameters > CUCM IP Address > CM Service.

Set the CFA CSS Activation Policy as With activating device/line CSS.

Not sure the number that the PTT is expecting from your side, anyway it can guide you  through

Cheers
    Bruno Rangel

Please remember to rate helpful  responses using the stars bellow and identify helpful or correct answers .

Cheers
    Bruno Rangel
    Please remember to rate helpful responses using the star bellow and identify helpful or correct answers

Bruno,

As the translation profile settings on the router solved the problem, my client did not want to move more into the environment. When he authorize, I try these settings.

All of you (Bruno, Amine and Paolo) helped a lot in this case.

Thank you!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: