IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCtn81394Symptom:Fresh install, RU or system reboot fails with error "could not detect IMM Device"Conditions:On IBM's IMM based servers (7835/45-I3, 7816/25/28-I5) if a user manually disables in-band USB interf...

I'm looking to use a 3rd party monitoring and charting tool for CUCM IM&P.  In digging in to the supported MIBs, I'm not finding documentation on MIBs related to the actual usage of IM&P, like JSMMessagesIn, JSMMessagesOut, etc.  Is this data only vi...

when I am try to reset phone on                                 voice register pool  1getting a error -------> No contact info available for pool 1any one have idea what is the problem ?thanks

We are currently running CUCM 9.1.   We have a concern with the "Forward All Calls"  setting in CCM User overriding a DN Config. setting.    An end user can forward their calls to an outside line from CCM User eventhough the CSS setting in the DN con...

birnit by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm new to CM, so I apologize for a basic question.I'm trying to find how a particular 1-800 number routes. For our local DNs, I'm familiar with checking Translation Patterns and DNs.  But for a 1-800, how are those usually handled.  Does our provide...