Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Handler in CUC

Hi

I have configured a call handler into unity and i have one issue

If i dial directly the number for the call handler everything its ok.Its going to the call hanlder , its play teh recording prompt that i have etc

But if i forward my extension to the call handler number then its not hearing the call hanlder prompt but the default greeting like **Hello cisco unity connection messages etc**

Sure i am missing something          

Please rate all useful posts 

Regards
Chrysostomos

""The Most Successful People Are Those Who Are Good At Plan B""      

Please rate all useful posts Regards Chrysostomos ""The Most Successful People Are Those Who Are Good At Plan B""
2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

You can either change unity connection to use the last redirecting number or configure a routing rule, and configure it such that when the forwarding station is the extension of the call handler, send the call to the call handler

View solution in original post

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Chrysostomos,

Hope all is well my friend

Here's another alternative to the great tips from my buddy Deji (+5 "D")

If  you look in CUCM Admin there is an area called Voicemail Profile. Use  this in conjunction with a Call Handler (we'll use 1111 for the Call Handler) created in  Unity Connection that has the greeting that you desire.

Feature  > Voicemail > Voicemail Profile. This area allows you to  configure a Profile that points to a specific DN/Voicemail Box. When you  apply this Profile to DN's any call that forwards to the Voicemail  System from these DN's will be directed to the specified 1111 Call  Handler.

For  example: you want all calls that go to DN 2222 (user without Voicemail)  and then forwards to VM to go to the new 1111 Call Handler greeting info.

You  would create a Profile in CUCM called "1111 Transfer or whatever" which  points to DN 1111 (**Voicemail Box Mask = 1111). Apply this new profile  to 2222 (under DN config page VM-Profile) and when calls route through  2222 and forward to voicemail they will recieve the 1111 Transfer  Greeting etc.

This profile can be applied to as many phones as needed

Hope this makes sense!

Cheers!

Rob

"Your life is worth much more than gold." 

- Bob Marley

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Hi To all

Update:

When i dial the call handler number everything looks ok

When i go to one directory line anf forward all the calls to the call handler number then i hear the name of the user

Examle : Chrysostomos is not available pls leave your message after the tone

Its not play the prompt of call handler etc

Do you have any idea?

Regards
Chrysostomos

Please rate all useful posts Regards Chrysostomos ""The Most Successful People Are Those Who Are Good At Plan B""

You can either change unity connection to use the last redirecting number or configure a routing rule, and configure it such that when the forwarding station is the extension of the call handler, send the call to the call handler

Great Aok

Thank you

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Chrysostomos,

Hope all is well my friend

Here's another alternative to the great tips from my buddy Deji (+5 "D")

If  you look in CUCM Admin there is an area called Voicemail Profile. Use  this in conjunction with a Call Handler (we'll use 1111 for the Call Handler) created in  Unity Connection that has the greeting that you desire.

Feature  > Voicemail > Voicemail Profile. This area allows you to  configure a Profile that points to a specific DN/Voicemail Box. When you  apply this Profile to DN's any call that forwards to the Voicemail  System from these DN's will be directed to the specified 1111 Call  Handler.

For  example: you want all calls that go to DN 2222 (user without Voicemail)  and then forwards to VM to go to the new 1111 Call Handler greeting info.

You  would create a Profile in CUCM called "1111 Transfer or whatever" which  points to DN 1111 (**Voicemail Box Mask = 1111). Apply this new profile  to 2222 (under DN config page VM-Profile) and when calls route through  2222 and forward to voicemail they will recieve the 1111 Transfer  Greeting etc.

This profile can be applied to as many phones as needed

Hope this makes sense!

Cheers!

Rob

"Your life is worth much more than gold." 

- Bob Marley

Hi Rob

Long time to speak

i am very well and i hope and you

Thank you for the infos.Are very useful

Five points also to you

Regards
Chrysostomos

Rob (+5)! Nice one..Like they say there are many ways to skin a cat

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"