Views
Helpful
Replies

Call handler not delivering ANI and DN information

andres.pasten
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have a customer with CUCM 8.5 and CUCXN 8.5, which is using a call handler to deliver some call to a Call center service via SIP Trunk. In detail:

a) DN 3500 is CFAll to Unity Voice Mail Pilot

b) Unity has a call handler with 3500. Some options of this call handler tranfer ti DN 3200.

c) On CUCM 3200 is a traslation pattern to partner´s call center pilot, via a SIP Trunk

The issue is that when you call to 3500 from a phone, some calls are received on partner´s call center with the ANI and DN information of the caller, and other calls are received with tha ANI and DN of the voice mail ports, so agents of call center cannot distinguish who is calling.

I have an example of two phones of the same model (7940) with similar configuration (differ only on CSS) when they call to 3500 and try to reach the call center, they show the right information, and on the other case the voicemail port information. The phones are registered to the same CUCM.

a) Good one: Remote-Party-ID: "Sala de Calculo Ensayo"
<sip:5794@10.201.20.2>;party=calling;screen=yes;privacy=off

b) Bad one:
Remote-Party-ID: "VoiceMail"
<sip:1020@10.201.20.2>;party=calling;screen=yes;privacy=off

I think maybe is the config of Outbound calls on SIP Trunk which is generating this, but I'm not sure which of this parameter may affect the result:

a) Required Field: set on Originator

b) Required Field: set on default

c) Required Field: set on default

d) Redirecting Diversion Header Delivery - Outbound : unchecked

Any idea will be helpful

TIA

Andres Pasten

2 Replies 2

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Yes, that's very common.

Paolo,

OK, but there is a workaround for this issue? or bug associated?

Andres Pasten

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: