cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

call manager : Service Forward All (double forward)

Hotsauce
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

We want to set up a double forward (Forward All) between 2 telephone numbers of 2 different call manager:

first CU-CM in Morocco and second CU-CM in France.

The first forwarding is configured from an internal number of the CU-CM in Morocco (1111) to an internal number of the CU-CM in France (2222), Then the second forwarding is made from this internal CU-CM France number (2222) to an outside line in France +33xxxxxxxxx

The symptom is as follows: when the number of morocco CU-CM ( +212xxx1111) is called by an external telephone number (for example a cellular phone number), double forwarding no longer works and the call is cut. However, this double forward works with a call from an internal number (1111).

Is this a limitation of the CU-CM system or a problem with the settings?

the goal is:

morocco external number -------> +212xxxxx1111 -------> 2222 --------> +33xxxxxxxxx

what works now

1111 -------> 2222 --------> +33xxxxxxxxx

thank you for your help.

5 Replies 5

Your France ISP may be  dropping  the call. ISP will drop the call, if its not from your DID block. so check what caller-ID has been send to France ISP when u call from external number. they do this for billing..

Response Signature

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Debug the outbound GW to determine if the call is making it that far, and if it is, why it's failing.

You might be trying to send an ANI from Morocco through the GW in France and the telco could be blocking it.

If it's not making it to the outbound GW, you'll have to troubleshoot your CUCM to find out what happens with the call.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

please sir, I am a beginner in the Gateway, is it possible that you give me the command to type to see if the call is making it that far, the gw reference is CISCO 2951 connected via E1 to the ISP

is there any website or document where i can learn more about cisco gateway voice commands ?

Thank you

thank you

Try cisco.com and search on this forum. 

Response Signature

debug isdn q931 will provide you the called and calling information.

Response Signature