cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

call park question

jmcwatty178
Level 1
Level 1

I am using call manager 6.1.3.1000-16. I have a block of call park slots 106X. I want to be able to park a call and at the time out transfer the parked call to the secretary's phone. Any advice?

6 Replies 6

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

CUCM Call Park reversion will come back to phone that parked the call, you can look into Directed Call Park feature as an option but I dont think it was available back on version 6.1.

HTH,

Chris

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

When a call is parked, it is parked. You cant tranfer at the same time you park a call. To transfer the call you need to retrieve it first and then transfer it

Please rate all useful posts

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

I know to transfer the parked call it would have to be retrieved first but is there a way for example. you have a call parked, then at set time say three minutes taht the call is on park it can be sent to a specific phone or have a specific phone alerted but not the phone that originally put the call in park?

No, when the call park reversion timer expires it goes back to the phone that parked it.

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Interestingly what you are looking for is available in CME but not CUCM, check out Directed Call Park as that may be an option for you.

Chris

Hi Jermy,

What Chirs said is true ...

In directed call park, call can be forward to another number (instead of bouncing back to original parker) after reversion timeout. This is based on the Reversion Number defined in Directed Call Park configuration window.

"please rate useful posts"

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: