IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,If i have one CUCM 8.6 cluster  with two servers (on LAN)  and  let's say 200 ip phones (7960 and 7940 with Extension Mobility) and one Cisco  Gateway to PSTN in "H323 mode"  all registered with Subscriber.  Also one Business Attendant Console Ser...

etmarcof by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am a fairly unique situation here and would love to get some advice. We are consolidating and upgrading a multi-cluster install still on CCM 4.x to a single cluster UC on UCS 8.6. There are three major cities involved, each city will retain dual su...

Hi,I need only Unified Business Attendant Console. Is it possible to install them in Receptionist Desktop that meets hardware/software requirements of attendant?Or do i have to install a dedicated Server and follow server-client arquitecture ?ThanksB...

etmarcof by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am just deploying my first voice gateway using IOS 15 and experiencing something unusal which I am not sure if its due to a change in some default config..When a user dials a number using a 9 prefix for outbound call i.e 902071234567 when the ca...

ian.ryder by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes