cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call progress analysis - requires TDM circuit?

Clutz5250
Beginner
Beginner

I'm wondering if I'm missing something here. In one of the call progress analysis documents, I found TDM as being required. Perhaps the document is dated and CPA can work between SIP call legs on a CUBE? We are propping up a campaign dialer in uccx, and predictive requires CPA, but if CPA really requires a TDM circuit, then I'd have to wonder what other ways we might work around this. Seems odd that there is no way to analyze a stream from SIP on the CUBE, or no development that direction. Any input / opinion would be appreciated. Thanks!

"CPA is supported only on the TDM gateway where one of the call legs is terminated."

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice/session-initiation-protocol-sip/111980-cpa-00.html

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

CPA works with a SIP trunk in modern CUBE versions but it requires DSPs (LTI, not CUCM). That rules out vCUBE, of course.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

CPA works with a SIP trunk in modern CUBE versions but it requires DSPs (LTI, not CUCM). That rules out vCUBE, of course.

Thanks for the answer!
We're rockin a 4331 with a dsp. I now need to contend with inband issues i think (calls are getting signaled but then gets disconnected). Like CPA is not able to detect. I need to run some logs again and see if i can find more specifics. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: